CLASS PASS & BOOKING POLICY
- ALL classes and memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be shared except for 50 class pass. Please take note of the expiration date of your membership or pass, students assume responsibility for their pass validity.
- 1 + 3 month memberships may be suspended 1 time only for duration of pass.
- 6 month memberships may be suspended 2 times for duration of pass.
- 12 month memberships may be suspended at 4 requests within a 12 month contract period. Maximum suspension period of 1 year in situations of pregnancy.
- Suspensions that exceed the maximum number of requests may be made at a fee of $15 per suspension request.
- All suspension are for a minimum of 7 days and maximum of 3 months. Notification via email must be given BEFORE the date of suspension.
- 50 class packs may be shared with 1 other nominated person for the entire duration of the session pack. No additional persons may be added to the pass.
- Class session packs (5, 10, 20 + 50 packs) may only be extended for medical reasons and a physicians letter will be requested outlining the extension period. Notification via email must be given BEFORE the expiration date.
- Bookings for reformer Pilates are made online (www.reformationpilates.com.au), via our app Reformation Pilates or in the studio.
- In the event of needing to cancel a booking, 2 hours prior notice is required or payment equal to a single class $26, is forfeited by student. No Show Policy - Students that reserve a bed and do not show will be charged the cost of a single session - $26, applicable to ALL memberships. Payment will be processed via our online system. By reserving your bed you are agreeing to our no-show policy. We are unable to make any exceptions to this in the efforts of being fair and consistent to all. Emails requesting to waiver this fee are unattended. All clients that use our online bookings system are required to have valid credit card details linked to their account. Clients may choose not to provide their credit card details and may attend classes on a drop-in basis only. We are unable to guarantee a reformer bed without agreement to our online booking policy - as mentioned above.
- All online bookings require pre-payment, NO exceptions. Valid class passes on your account or purchase at the studio is required to reserve your spot.
- Gift cards may be redeemed at any time for class passes/memberships or merchandise. ALL Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen gift cards are at the onus of the student and will not be honoured by REFORMATION PILATES.
- ALL workshops and special events are non-refundable, but are transferable with prior notification of 1 day before the event.
- The schedule is subject to change or cancellations may occur without notice.
- Class and membership fees may occasionally increase each year due to the cost of living. It is our intention to keep our pricing reasonable.
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars and include the 10% GST.
DIRECT DEBIT POLICY
- Early termination of contract will result in a $200 cancellation fee.
- Contracts are complete at the end of the contract period and are automatically renewed to carry over to a month to month or weekly basis. Should students wish to cancel after the contract period has ended they must send through email notification to cancel their membership.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to terminate direct debit contracts.
- Your contract can be suspended at anytime for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 3 months. No charge for suspensions. Email notification must be submitted before suspension date. Total number of suspension must not exceed 4 requests within a 12 month contract period. Maximum suspension period of 1 year in situations of pregnancy.
MERCHANDISE AND RETURN POLICY
The following items can be exchanged or refunded within 10 days of purchase with receipt, unless in the case of defect within 30 days
- Clothing that has not been worn with tags attached.
- Unopened/unused traction towels, grip socks.
- Other items at the discretion of REFORMATION PILATES.